Spring is finally here and we are definitely beginning to feel its warmth in the air. Now, with a new season comes a new look and a bright new start. So that is why we’ve compiled our list of trendy living room decor items to invite more brightness and color into your home.
Spring Decor Ideas We Absolutely Can’t Get Enough Of
- Colorful pillar candles or candle holders will definitely add a nice touch of spring to your home decor. A subtle hue of yellows, sea blues or blush lavenders will add a pop of color to your living room and give your space a nice radiant glow. We recommend placing them in the center of your coffee table or scattered around a vase of fresh or faux flowers to brighten up and bring attention to the vividness of the room.
2. A fresh or faux bouquet of flowers will liven up your living area. If you are adding bold colored flowers to your decor, we recommend using more subtle hues of candles around them to break up the color of your space. Too much pop of color will make your room look and feel overcrowded.
3. A lightweight throw can add a delicate touch to your living room sofa or couch. Lay the throw atop the armrest of the sofa or atop the headrest of the couch. Pair it with a few decorative pillows and your living area will begin to have a whole different look and feel.
4. Decorative pillows add a sense of warmth and fun to your living area. Add a touch of patterned pillows mixed with colorful ones of various textures and sizes. Remember, decorative pillows don’t have to match to look fabulous.
5. Decorative vases of varying sizes are also a great way to mix and match your living space decor. Mix them up on your tv stand or end table to give your living area a more architectural vibe.
6. Artwork is definitely one of the best ways to brighten up your living area for Spring. Whether you like abstract art, oil paintings, or are more of a modern enthusiast, there are various ways to infuse your personality into your living room decor. Depending on the space of your living area, you can hang different sized artwork on the wall or keep it uniform with a single wall piece. You can also display larger pieces of artwork on the floor of your living area to enhance the look of your space.
Share your favorite items with us below for decorating your living space just in time for Spring!